Microsoft gave a sneak peek at the new-look Windows 10 Wednesday during a Windows developer stream. One of the major objectives for the change is to encourage more and more developers to make great Apps specific to Windows 10 by providing the necessary tools to make their jobs easier. This update will boost the sales of modern pc computers and custom gaming pc providers like fierce PC.
The new Operating System update internally referred to as Project Neon will include features like animations and effects, among others, to allow the OS and Apps to work in perfect unison.
If the Windows Developer Live Stream is anything to go by, the upcoming Windows 10 update promises an ultimate user experience and graphics. Here are some of the features, not too many I’m afraid, of the revamped OS update as was revealed during the stream.
* Built-in effects, fluid semantic animations, and new controls for default experiences will provide a much-enhanced user experience.
* The new Windows 10 design and features make it easier for App developers to make high-quality Apps specific to the OS.
* The “Start” menu has a different and more organized look about it in that it allows users to group tiles into folders according to preference giving it a personalized feel.
Once you have decided on the tiles you wish to group together simply drag and drop them on top of each other and a folder containing the chosen tiles is created.
Clicking on the folder will open a drop-down menu showing the tiles in the folder. This ensures unnecessary cluttering through proper organization and personalization.
* MS Edge browser has a tab preview bar that provides info about open tabs by opening thumbnail images of the tabs when you click on the icon next to the tab as seen in the picture below.
* Tabs can be set aside in the MS Edge browser by clicking a button. They can be restored later from a side menu as seen in the picture below. A sharing option, “Share tabs,” is also available should the user decide to share it with another App.
* All Bluetooth and connected devices are grouped together on the Device Settings page for better management of devices. See picture below.
* A plethora of themes will be made available in the Windows store to download from. The Personalization section of the Settings menu will allow users to manage themes.